Monday, March 28, 2011

30 Day Blog: Day 26

Prompt: What kind of person attracts you.

Typical. Delicious...

I am taking this post to mean "attract" as in "romantically", just so we're clear. This is also NOT a list of "requirements", just a list of things that I find attractive in people.

  • Someone who is genuine
  • Someone who shares my beliefs
  • Someone who makes me laugh
  • Someone who is polite and understanding
  • Someone who can put up with my weird, last minute schedule that I have as an actor
  • Someone who isn't afraid to be a nerd (because we all know what a big nerd I am!)
  • Talented people - acting, singing (especially singing)
  • I find certain voices attractive as well (deep voices, smooth, clear, melodic)
  • Men with accents (British especially)
  • Guys with Disney Prince Hair (as we saw from my "5 Attractive men post")
  • Someone who likes to read, and by read, I mean actual books, not magazines. 
  • Someone who likes to have fun and is a little adventurous
  • Intense eyes are very attractive to me. I will admit that I probably notice the eyes first.


    I don't think I really have a "type", but there are different elements in different people that I find attractive. These are just a few of them and I'm sure that there are other things that I haven't even realized that I value in people and am attracted to. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment