Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Blog: Day 23

Prompt: Give pictures of 5 famous men/women who you find attractive.

First of all, don't judge me, a lot of these men are much older than I am (but that doesn't mean they're not attractive, okay?!) Second of all, these are in no particular order.

Nathan Fillion 


After seeing him in all his gun slinging, tough, Chinese-slang-talking glory on Firefly, I couldn't get enough. Not only is he a very handsome man, he's also an exceptionally great actor.

Richard Armitage


If you want to see this man smolder and break your heart at the same time, find and watch the BBC miniseries North & South (based on the novel North & South by Eliszabeth Gaskell). His John Thornton is perfect. I am also of the opinion that this kiss in that show:


Is one of the greatest film/television kisses ever. He's also full of attractiveness and bad-ass-edness in the BBC series Robin Hood, as the dark and brooding Guy of Gisborne.

Benedict Cumberbatch


First of all, he has the most British name I've ever heard. Second, he's an AMAZING actor - brilliant as Sherlock Holmes and stunning (in a completely different way) in Frankenstein. Third, he is hot stuff (and has a very attractive voice as well).

David Tennant


I will admit, it took me a few episodes of Doctor Who to truly get used to David Tennant, since I loved Christopher Eccleston so much, but soon it was too late: David Tennant won me over. Not only is he a splendid actor, in any genre, he is extremely good looking (look at that hair, and that smile, and that intense gaze, how can you not love that?) Georgia Moffett is a lucky lucky woman.

Tom Welling


Mmm. He is a hunk, I must say, and I think that he's quite a good actor. Though I am quite behind on the seasons of Smallville, I am a fan. I'm very interested to see what other projects he will be working on after Smallville is over.

Bonus! Since I'm having fun with this post, I think I'm also going to include 3 animated characters I think are attractive (hey, it's allowed, right?) Pretty sure just about all of these will be anime characters. Again, no particular order.

Howl


I'm pretty sure Howl was the first animated character I really kind of swooned over. I don't know if it's the changing hair colors (I like his black hair the best), the intense eyes or that fact that he's voiced by Christian Bale in the English dub, but Howl is pretty hot.

Edward Elric


Having just finished watching all of the original anime and working my way through the Manga, I'm on a bit of an FMA kick. I love Edward Elric, not just because because he's attractive, but also he's just such a great character. He's eccentric and tends to overreact (particularly when he's called "short") but he's also extremely haunted by what he's done and driven to restore himself and Al to their original bodies, no matter what.

Flynn Rider


I had to include a Disney guy in here, and while there are many other Disney heroes who are attractive (heeeeeeyyy Aladdin) I recently fell in love with Flynn Rider after seeing Tangled. I think I like him so much because he's got a bit of an Aladdin quality to him (a bit of a troublemaker, dashing) but he's not instantly smitten with Rapunzel when he sees her. I also thought he was hilarious. The Smolder would definitely have worked on me, I'm just saying.

The moral of this whole post:

I have a thing for guys with Disney Prince-like hair

No comments:

Post a Comment