Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 Day Blog: Day 12

Prompt: Bullet your whole day.

  • Watched all of The Walking Dead with Kaitlin. I somehow missed this show when it was on TV and hadn't seen it yet. SO GOOD, but so scary! Can't wait for season 2!

  • Checked my email
  • Went to sleep
  • Woke up annoyed about jumping forward an hour (daylight savings = blegh)
  • Signed up for the last seat in a voice over class that starts next week.
  • Made my bed
  • Took a shower
  • Got dressed
  • Talked to the momma on the phone for a bit. 
  • Ordered a pretty dress online that Momma found. Going to wear it for a Jazz show that I will hopefully be singing in often. 
Sparkly!!
  • Put on makeup
  • Dried my hair
  • Forgot to eat breakfast (fail)
  • Drove to a voice over audition for an audio book
  • Drove around the parking garage for far too long looking for a spot.
  • Tried not to get caught staring at the very attractive security guard in the building where the audition was
  • Auditioned
  • Paid less for parking than normal, thanks to the Farmer's Market and the nice parking attendant.
  • Drove to Starbucks
  • Got an iced Cocca Cappuccino 
  • Drove home
  • Changed my shirt
  • Made lunch (leftover Chinese)
  • Edited an audio file on Garage Band
  • Sent some emails
  • Started catching up on my missed blog posts
  • Went with Kaitlin to a different Starbucks and got another Iced Cocca Cappuccino. 
Don't judge

  • Continued updating blog.
  • Angrily turned up my music to try to drown out the annoying "music" my neighbors play all the time (I can only hear the extremely repetitive bass through my wall. Seriously, it goes on for 5 minutes straight or something. UGH!) 
  • Checked email (again)
  • Sent some texts
  • Tried on dresses for the Jazz show I'm singing in on Monday
Flapper-esque
Detail
  • Sent pictures of each dress to the woman in charge of the costumes/clothing

  • Sent a picture of shoe choices as well

  •  Sent in my guest list for the performance
  • Threw away empty starbucks cups
  • Did dishes 
  • Cooked an egg for dinner
  • Also grabbed a little bottle of Apple Juice
  • Listened to my Sondheim Pandora station while I ate.
  • Upload photos to the lappy
  • Updated blog.
  • Listened to more music (Sondheim, Disney)
  • Paid a parking ticket online (blegh)
  • Updated blog
  • Uploaded more photos to the lappy
  • Updated my Tumblr
  • Checked email again
  • Updated blog
  • Washed my dinner dish
  • Took a bath by candlelight and read a bit of The Wise Man's Fear, by Patrick Rothfuss 
  • Put on my pajamas and slippers
  • Checked email/texts
  • Updated blog
  • Made a sandwhich and a hot beverage
  • Talked about The Hunger Games since Kaitlin just finished reading the 1st book
  • Finished watching Angel with the roommate

  • Got out nail polish, remover, cotton swabs, papertowels, clippers
  • Began watching special features on The Walking Dead Blu-Ray 

  • Removed old nail polish with remover
  • Trimmed toe and finger nails
  • Painted toenails a pretty greenish blue with a clear topcoat

  • Painted fingernails clear
  • Lazed on the couch unsure what to do next
  • Sort of cleaned up (a little)
  • Turned off living room/kitchen lights
  • Went in my room
  • Turned down the bed
  • Updated blog
  • Check emails
  • Read a bit more Wise Man's Fear
  • Sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment