Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Happy New Year!
I can't believe it's 2011. I feel like we should have mastered teleportation or flying cars by now.
I celebrated the new year with my family, watching the ball drop and toasting with Champagne, nothing too fancy or crazy (though I hope by next year I will have someone to kiss when the ball drops).
I thought it would be fun to list a few of my resolutions here, to help ring in 2011.

1. Post on this blog more (I know I originally said once a week, we'll see if I can make that happen).
2. Get some kind of regular workout schedule (whether it's going to the gym or Zumba or some other kind of fitness class).
3. Get a day job
4. Figure out some life things, make some plans
5. Talk to more people

2010 has been a crazy, interesting, great year and I'm sure that 2011 will be just as eventful!

Happy New Year!

P.S. I'm watching Back to the Future on TV right now and I am quite disappointed that we don't have hover boards yet. #FutureFail

No comments:

Post a Comment