Friday, April 1, 2011

30 Day Blog: Day 30

*I find it somewhat fitting that the last post in this blog challenge is a day late. Haha!*

Prompt: Your highs and lows of this month.

Once again, I think I'm just going to focus on the highs of this month, stay positive!

  • Continued to make progress in voice lessons
  • Had some fun auditions (including quite a few VO roles)
  • Attended a fun and challenging Anime Voice Over class, and met some great people.
  • Started taking VO classes on Wednesday evenings
  • Began singing in a Jazz show on Monday  nights
  • Saw Danny Boyle's AMAZING stage production of Frankenstein, broadcast from the National Theatre in London starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Jonny Lee Miller.

 
  • Finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist (finally) and became a full fledged fan. About to start watching FMA: Brotherhood and, as of now, am conflicted about who to join: The Risembool Rangers or The Miniskirt Army. 



  • Thanks to FMA, I also have a new Manga series to read (as my wallet cries in the corner)
  • Had many entertaining evenings movie/TV watching with the roommate. 
  • Started taking classes at The Bar Method (kicking my butt, but I love it!)
  • Working on a song project that is almost done. I'm pretty excited about it.
  • Discovered a fantastic online graphic novel that I highly recommend to everyone:

    The Meek - by Der-Shing Helmer

    Wonderful characters, story and overall concept (Warning: there is some slight nudity where Angora is involved, but it's nothing raunchy, I promise). 
 Like I said in my last post, I'm going to try to find another one of these blog challenge thingys to do again. It helps to have a "deadline" as it were, otherwise, I would probably forget to write here most of the time and I don't want to do that. I will probably come up with a few of my own topics or rants every once in a while, we'll see how it goes.

Goodbye March: Hello April!

No comments:

Post a Comment