Friday, November 30, 2012

Almost a year...

Since I last posted. Whoops.

I've been trying to think of a different way to write on this blog,

1) to make it a bit more interesting to read

2) to use it as a productive tool for myself instead of just rambling on about whatever (though there still may be some of that).

I've been trying to get back to writing creatively, as I haven't done it in far too long, so I may post some snippets of things or random ideas that I have on here, I'm not sure yet.

I will try to post somewhat more regularly than I did this past year, as I would like to use this blog and not have it fade into oblivion like so many of my other writing things on the internet.

It's raining here today, which for LA is a pretty big deal. I was slightly worried my car would get stuck in the massive river that the curbs had become.

I'm sitting outside on my very neglected balcony, drinking hot chocolate and watching the rain fall. Someday very soon the boyfriend and I will attack this balcony and make it useable again (it is covered in dust/dirt from all the cars that go through the courtyard that I live above).




No comments:

Post a Comment