Monday, August 1, 2011

All This Happiness...

First of all: I know, I haven't written in a while. I've been busy! :-D

Shameless plug time! 

Recently, I auditioned for a production of Stephen Sondheim's musical Passion and was cast as Fosca, one of the leads (and one of my dream roles!)

This is beyond exciting for me for many reasons:
  • This is the first musical I will have performed in since high school 
  • This is my first musical in LA
  • This is my first Sondheim show
  • Fosca is very different from characters I normally play and is a wonderful challenge to dive into!
Passion is being produced by the DOMA Theatre Company and runs from August 19th - September 11th, Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00pm, Sundays at 3:00. Performances will be at the Met Theatre on the corner of Santa Monica Blvd. and Oxford St., in Los Angeles. Tickets can be purchased HERE.

Here is the pretty postcard with more information!


No comments:

Post a Comment